If you already own a domain name and would like to transfer it to us, you must perform the following steps:
1. Login to the site where you purchased the domain name--make sure it is unlocked for transfer and your email address is set up as the administator address for that account.
2. Order the domain transfer. If you are transferring a .com, .net, .biz, or .org domain name, you will need the EPP key when ordering the transfer. You will need to request the EPP key from your current domain registrar.
3. After you have ordered and paid for the domain transfer, we will send you an email with full instructions on how to transfer the domain name to us. This email will be sent during normal office hours (Monday-Friday, 9:00am-6:00pm).
4. Once you have completed the steps listed in the domain transfer email, we will manually check your domain transfer every 24-48 hours and keep you updated via email on its progress.
5. Once your domain name has been successfully transferred to us, we will check to ensure the domain's nameservers are correct.
6. After we let you know your domain has been transferred and your nameservers have been updated, you will need to make it an addon domain via your cPanel. Please read the 'How to create an addon domain' FAQ.
Please note: If you transfer a domain to us, then we will be responsible for renewing your domain name. If the transferred domain is also the main domain for your cPanel hosting account, and you're on a billing term which includes a free domain name, then this domain name will be your free domain name.
If you want to only point your domain at Evohosting, then please read the 'How to point a domain at your account' FAQ.